Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sipping Hot Cider

The last three days I've had cravings for hot apple cider. Crazy mad cravings! I talked with my sis yesterday, and she said she'd made some. I was too lazy for that yesterday, so I just stopped by Starbucks and used the last of my gift card to buy a Carmel Apple Cider. Too sweet, but it satisfied the craving. At least for a little while. Tonight I wanted it. No, I'm pretty sure I actually NEEDED it. Didn't feel like walking to Starbucks. Didn't really feel like walking anywhere. It's cold and dark out there. The hubby's gone to youth group, and I wasn't sure if he'd taken the car or not. So I walked out to the hallway, looked out the window over the parking lot, and saw my little blue car! Yippee! I found a friend who wanted to go with me to Trader Joe's, so off we went. And they were sampling Apple Cider!!! God is good! I bought a gallon, and made my own as soon as I walked through the door. Now, I'm sipping cider and thinking about my sister and wishing she could be here right now. Have a good night, Auntie Molly! The little Shamrock likes your cider idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment